Friday, November 18, 2016

Evening Dresses from DressFashion.co.uk

Bridesmaid Dresses London
In today's story I would like to introduce you to an online store based in UK that I discovered recently, DressFashion.co.uk. The store offers wedding and event dresses, like bridesmaid dresses, prom dresses, evening dresses, cocktail dresses, and so on. I browsed the website a little bit and I saw some stunning dresses, so I thought to share a few of them with you today. These are some of the ball gowns available on DressFashion.co.uk, absolutely gorgeous, Cinderella-like, fairy-tale style, which I was completely astounded by.
Ball gown, see it here
Ball gown, see it here
Ball gown, see it here
Ball gown, see it here
Ball gown, see it here
Photo credit: Courtesy of DressFashion.co.uk

5 comments:

  1. Amazing sellection my dear :D I'm in love with second dress. So like a princess :)

    I'm new GFC follower. Can you follow me back, please?

    NEW TIPS POST | Baking MakeUp Trend.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miguel, welcome to my blog if this is your first time here and thank you for your support and for following. Yes sure, I'll check out your blog.
      I also love the second dress, it's divine, isn't it?
      Enjoy your weekend.

      Delete
  2. Love all the dresses! Thanks for your wonderful comment on Qing's Style. Hope to hear from you soon!

    Follow me on Instagram and Twitter: @qingsstyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Qing, thank you too for visiting and for your comment. :)
      Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

      Delete
  3. Hi there, thank you for visiting and for leaving a comment. :)
    Hope to see you again soon and enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!