Monday, January 13, 2014

My New Belts

Lately I’ve really been into wide belts which I like to accessorize with my midi skirts. Last summer however, I was into skinny belts, and I bought a bunch of them, different brands and colors. But I find that midi and cloche skirts make a great combination with wide belts, so I’ve turned my attention to the wide ones. I used to have only 3 wide belts in my closet, all black, different styles, so I’ve decided to increase their number, but also to infuse some color in my accessories.

During a trip to H&M today I found these gorgeous belts, which were also on sale – great-great bargains! I bought the fuchsia and the coral one for $3 each, and the cream one for $10. And I also found this purple beauty in my local supermarket this weekend, for $15, which I actually wore today. All the four belts are partly elastic, which makes them adjustable and fit. I can’t wait to wear my other belts from H&M in the following days!





So what do you think of my new belts?

Have a lovely day everyone!

Photo credit: Victoria West

18 comments:

  1. ce dragute, as avea nevoie de cea mov :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buna Coco, mersi pentru comentariu.
      O zi frumoasa iti doresc!

      Delete
  2. Amazing belts,all of them are looking so beautiful:)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beautylover for stopping by and for leaving a comment, and welcome to my blog if it's your first time here.
      I'm glad you like the belts. :)
      Please come again!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Valentina for your visit and for leaving a comment.
      Please come again!

      Delete
  4. All are so pretty but that stunning red one caught my fancy! Hope your week is going well hun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. la noi nu le-am vazut.foarte faine.week-end placut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc Stela, ma bucu ca iti plac. Un weekend placut si tie!

      Delete
  6. Sunt foarte dragute, primele doua mi le imaginez la niste rochii midi cu volum in partea de jos, iar ultima la o rochie neagra. Sa le porti cu placere, Victoria!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buna Mihaela, ma bucur sa te vad. Si eu tot la asta m-am gandit cand le-am luat, la fuste midi, mi-am cumparat cateva de curand. :)

      Delete
  7. Foarte frumoase sunt, maii ales prima care imi place mult :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc Macy, ma bucur ca iti plac.
      Mersi pentru vizita, te mai astep cu drag. :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!